Friday, August 24, 2012

Good Days

Sam has had a couple of really good days. Her pain is finally under control and she is using a lot less pain medication. My mom said the last two days have been so good. She got a visit from the Spanish Fork softball team last night and it made her day! They brought her a blanket and the jersey she wore when playing for them this summer. I am happy they came to brighten her day!
They decided to wait over the weekend and transfer her to the U of U on Monday. We are excited to get her there, but it might be nice for her to have a couple days of rest before the really hard work starts! She is moving her arms really well and as more feeling in her thighs. She still has an amazing attitude and is just so positive.
I had to work so I haven't seen her in a few days. I am going down to spend the night with her and I am excited to see her. Just being around her strengthens me.
My mom wanted me to again thank everyone for their amazing generosity. She cries when I tell her who has donated money and every time she tells me about someone doing something kind for our family. We are so fortunate to have such a wonderful support system. Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment