Thursday, August 23, 2012

Another Prayer Answered

My mom wanted me to share this story from last night. Sam was in pain and asked the nurse for some pain medication. She took the pills and they both felt like they got stuck in her throat. She was panicked because she could not get them to come up or go down. She tried drinking and eating and everything to get it down. The nurse left for a moment. Right when she closed the door my mom said a prayer and immediately the pills went down. Sam immediately felt comfortable and quickly fell asleep and had a great night. So many prayers have been answered in so many ways. It is so comforting to know that our Father in Heaven is aware of even something small like this. He has been with Sam throughout this ordeal and I know that he will continue to be by her side. We are so thankful for the power of prayer.

2 comments:

  1. I get chills every time I read one of your updates. I have no doubt the Lord is watching over Sam and your family every minute. Love you all!
    ~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a woman of faith your mother is. It breaks my heart to know of the trials your family is facing right now, but you have such a strong support group that I am sure miracles will continue to happen for your sister and your entire family. Give my love to your mom from good ol' Hinckley. My prayers are with your family.
    ~ Sandra

    ReplyDelete