Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A night at the U

I got back to Sams room just as they were fitting a wheelchair to her. She was worked over pretty good by the physical therapist.  They wanted to take her down to the gym but, she was just totally exhausted.  They put her back into bed so she could visit with family.  Mariah and the boys had visited most of the day and Alex visited later during the night. Sam was in pretty good spirits but was just really tired. I stayed with Sam last night in her room and Jill slept at the apartment. The night was kinda rough. Sam feels there is something stuck in her throat and could not get it to come out or dislodge, even with help from the respiratory therapist. I will talk with the MD today and see if they can scope her throat.  Please remember Sam in your prayers.

3 comments:

  1. Sam, you are amazing!! I look forward to seeing your progress!! I know you can do it!!! Your favorite nurses is rooting for you! :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this blog. I check it several times a day and read every note and comment over and over again. I cry when I hear Sam is struggling, I cry when the news is hopeful and encouraging and I cry when I read how brave and inspiring Sammy is. I want you to know that my friends at Pepsi, my old classmates from Montana and my ward are all praying for Sammy.
    Stay strong and faithful, darling Sam, but if sometimes you falter, that's okay. We are all here to comfort, encourage and believe in you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam you are in our prayers daily. We love you from Uncle Tom, Aunt Lisa and Gabby.

    P.S. It has rained and rained and rained, but all is good over here. Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete