Sunday, September 9, 2012

Fund Run!

As most of you know my mom is a big runner! Her amazing running friends have organized a run to benefit Sam. It will be so much fun and obviously for a good cause! Please come! All the information is listed below.


Make plans NOW to join us for

Sam's
Friends and Families
5k “FUND” run
and
 1 mile family “FUND” walk

Monday, October 8th 7:00pm at the Nebo Ball Park
992 North 400 East, Nephi
$15 per individual runner, $50 family, $10 kids run
{proceeds will go directly to the Guillory family on behalf of Samantha's care}

Registration includes a t-shirt and free hot dog
Bake sale and quilt raffle will be held also
To register call or text: Connie Morgan 660-0564, Sue Ann Whitlock 660-0113 or
Ann Jones 801-367-6795. You can also register at Chilly's Chevron or online at active.com

2 comments:

  1. I keep typing and erasing, typing and erasing, typing and erasing. It seems, I just don't how to put my feelings into words. Simply put, I'm inspired by Sam, I'm amazed by all of your strength and I'm proud that I can call you all my family. I include you all in my prayers and I know Sam will get through this exceeding all our expectations.

    ~Maria Cross

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for the "Fund Run"! We have registered and ordered our t-shirts and will be running as a family that evening for FHE! I'm so happy we can take part even though we are far away! I feel the same way as Maria, Sam is so inspiring! We are so proud of her hard work and dedication. I love you guys.

    ReplyDelete