Saturday, September 14, 2013

More Work!

Hello All! Its been very busy lately. Samantha's physical therapist went to a conference held by the people that provide the walking device called the LokoMat.  She told us every reason they gave for having a patient use the trainer was specific to Sam.  She said I kept saying to myself, that's Sam.  So when she got back she talked with us and Sam.  She wants to walk her with the LokoMat and with the therapist all four days we go and keep her longer for all the other training she wants her to complete.  She told us she wants her to do it for three months then she will reevaluate her.  Sam agreed and so did we.  Sam  has been awesome but tired when we get home.  Neuroworx is having a new building constructed next to the workmans compensation building across from Jordan High School. WCF is putting up the front money and the land adjacent to their building. This will triple the size of the area that patients can be treated.  I am so thankful for Dr. Dale and Jan Black for starting this fine center.  It has truly changed many lives. Last night Sam and I went to a donation dinner at the WCF building.  A new video showing some of the current patients and brief interview.  If I can get a copy I will.  It was great and Sam looked good during her interview.  Those donating are truly awesome. There are many but some names I remember or Sorenson, Mannsell, and Miller. The MC that night broke his neck at the C2 level.  Most people do not live with that break.  I could not even tell he had been in an accident. He looked completely normal and did an amazing job. The stories were great and gave me so much hope for my Sam.  Sam is strong and continues to be focused.  Thanks again to everyone who thinks and prays for Sam.  Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment